Wednesday, November 16, 2005

with bated breaths

it's 7.30 pm.

i'm waiting patiently by the phone. waiting for the jump on the phone. waiting for your name to appear on the screen. i'm just waiting for the time when you keep to your promise. they say good things come to those who wait. and so i wait..

7.40pm. and i'm still waiting. stressing, watching tv. i glanced every so often to the direction of my phone. i checked my cell just to see if i'd have missed your call or you sms. damn ringtones, at times i can't hear them! but nothing.

i'm not so sure why i'm reacting this way. maybe it's because i am in too deep. but how can that be? i've told myself time and again that there never could be anything going on between him and me. we're like 2 cars travelling on opposite sides of the road. we merely pass by each other but never long enough to know. never close enough to collide.

my blog has been rather bleak nowadays. i think i need a break from phil. but that's crazy. we were never together for me to want a break from him. i can't control how i feel. i can't control my heart.

how can i not love him? and even if i wanted to, what do i tell my heart?

it's ten to 8.. and i'm still waiting. am i fool to believe?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe said...

perhaps, he was unsure himself..
perhaps he was afraid that he'd be sending the wrong signals by taking u out to dinner..

take time to heal..

Parallel Lines never meet, but they travel side by side..

Hang in there.. U'll pull thru.. (:
*huGs*

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home