Thursday, October 27, 2005

hott tamale - the second cumming!

my oh my! i'd say my favourite blogger, daphne (formerly known as pinkshoefetish), found herself a muy caliente! ok, if you've been reading my entries you'd notice that i had an earlier post about her and her former squeeze zhuang who is super hott! but now.. i present to you the latest addition to her hott tamale collection!

-erik-
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


i'm completely floored! he's soooooo hott and i think he's super sweet! my g-d.. how that bitch (and i'm saying this in the most sweetest and most friendly manner) get all these men is beyond me! i take back wot i said in my previous entry..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i think they look hott together! of course he'd look better with me! -note to self: you're crazy!-

muy caliente!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, killer job you've done on this page!

You're getting added to one of my favorites for sure. I know my sister would like this so she'll be stopping by too. I also have a sweat blog and a how to kiss site. It covers mostly how to kiss related information.

If you have a minute come see my site and blog. Good job on yours..

10:38 PM  
Blogger ryanstarr said...

haha! oh you're too kind. i didn't know people actually know my blog exists! where did you get my addy from?

anyway, yes yes! erik is waaayyy hotter! like miles hotter. i think we're some crazy daphne fans! hahaha

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have the tendency to abuse the mariah coined "hot tamale".

not this time though. definitely.

let's catch and use that daphne slut (and i'm saying in the most sweetest and most friendly manner) as a bait to lure erik into whatever evil plans we can hatch later.

1:17 AM  
Blogger ryanstarr said...

ok.. first of all.. whyyyyyyy and hoooowww is the phrase "hott tamale" is being abused by me!?? i'm sooo affected by this.

nut yes.. we all agree.. he's one OH MY G-D!

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home