Thursday, December 29, 2005

it's time for a change

ok, all those in favour for a change in blogskin say "I"! i think i need to change my blogskin. it's starting to look rather boring and bleak. maybe i should use something with white and pink and a tinge of black. not too much tho. who's up to help me!? i hate those skins from blogskins.com mostly because they're too generic. bleargh!

so the new year is fast approaching. in a few days it'll be 2006 and it's a start of a wondrous year ahead. well at least i hope it will. 2006 will see me finally released from national slavery and into the real world. it's funny how many of the people i spoke to about this claimed that i'd miss the army when i leave because there's less stress in the army than in the real world. i can't say i disagree to this but i guess i'd prefer being out of the army. i'm not the type of person to conform to what orders that has been set before me and follow through just like a robot. i think i'm too free-spirited to be confined in a crazy regime!

so i'm looking forward to 2006. it's a new everything for me. come april i'll ORD. then i'll enter university! i'm slightly pprehensive about this but i guess it's understandable considering it's a new journey i'm embarking on. but more than anything, i'm very much excited about it!

as many are gearing up for the new year, formulating a new resolution for 2006, i'm just sitting back and chilling. i don't think i'll have a resolution for the new year. ok maybe i will. i suppose if i was to have one.. it'll be "my new year's resolution for 2006 is to try to be myself".

i'm nuts! (:

it's exactly one week to my birthday and 9 days to my party!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home