Thursday, September 15, 2005

what a schmuck!

honestly! i'm seriously questioning my ability to drive or rather whether i'm actually cut out to drive! twice the big bold red letters have exclaimed that i've yet again faired miserably in my advance theory test. it's as if i'm completely not suppose to drive at all. maybe i'm actually suppose to be driven all around at all times! (ok, honestly, at this moment i'm trying my best to come up with reasons just to console myself and not face up to the fact that i'm actually lousy!)

argh! i feel so horrible! the first time i can accept my failure because truthfully, i didn't even read the book! but today! i actually studied for it three days in advance! how is it possible that i flunked again! argh! and the next time i'm given the chance to sit for this test again will be 24th oct! 5 whole weeks! how irritating!

i'm seriously contemplating on putting on my best actress nominee acting gig tomorrow in the office. i've got to walk in and act like i passed and tell the rest of the world that i am taking my practical in february (i checked, the next practical test opening date is in february!).

can you imagine when mine would be if (and i better pass the next time!) i pass on the 24th!? it'll be like in april or something! argh! oh my g-d!

i need to go shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home