Thursday, September 15, 2005

orgasmic sensation!

oh my g-d! there aren't many things in life that really could stir up this kind of emotion and a strong contemplation to having a sex operation and becoming a woman!

honestly, i love myself and i love my penis. but once in a while, something catches my eyes. something exquisite. something almost celestial, i thought i had died and gone to heaven! this is the kind of thing that made me salivate and desire to be a woman.

recently, i've been doing some reading and i came across this young new designer named esteban cortaza. i've heard of him before and i've read somewhere that he single-handedly brought supermodel cindy crawford out of retirment to open and close for his S/S 03 collection. however, i've never really ventured to lift a finger and keep a look out for his collection. not until now!

oh my g-d. it's orgasmic! i simply want to be a woman just so i can wear them!

i can't save the pictures and upload them because i don't know how to save a flash file! argh! but please. go to http://www.estebancortazar.com/

go and see the 2005 spring / fall 2005 collection!


it's abfab!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home